BZ The Big Bruddah Body and Boogie Board Review
Coming in at #1 on our list of Best Boogie Boards is the myth, the mammoth, and the legend – BZ The Big Bruddah Body and Boogie Board. This board excels in just about every category that you would want a boogie board to excel in, and does an excellent job living up to its billing as the best boogie board available to any individual on the market. If you’re looking for the absolute best in boogie boards, and you do not want to compromise at all, then this is exactly the type of board you were looking for.
The benefits of owning this board are readily apparent from just looking at its aesthetic value. Like the previous 2 boards (see a theme here?) that we covered on our list of Best Boogie Boards, the design on this board is extremely simplistic, without too much design to distract the owner.
The board has an all blue base, and comes with a white design of the company logo at the very top of the board, as well as another small insignia that is located on the right side of the board. Other than that, the board is ‘naked’. There are also several different colors that the board comes in which are; a base of midnight black with yellow logo markings, a base color of yellow with black logo markings and a blue outline, a base color of black with red logo markings as well as one with white markings, and a board with a base color of white with blue logo markings.
Construction and Materials Design
This is probably the most exciting part of the board’s innovative design, and it is in this section that it becomes readily apparent why this is the best board that anyone can buy on the market currently.
We have the perks listed below:
- The Board is 45 inches: This is pretty huge because it means that any individual can ride on this board, bar-none. This is actually one of the selling points of the board. The advertisements boast that it has the capability of being used by just about anybody, and is designed to also accommodate the ‘big and tall’. They did so by making the board very similar to what you would find in the design and operation of of an actual surfboard. Not only that, but the board is 23 inches wide, so anyone is sure to be able to balance on this board with little to no problems at all.
- Core: The core on this board is made with an exclusive ‘Zero-G PP’ material. What does this material do? Well it’s actually substantially stronger than the other types of cores that we’ve been discussing for the other boogie boards on our list (EPS).
- Dual VFS harden strip: This is a relatively new feature of all things considered, and one of the ones that make the biggest difference in how the board is going to function in terms of durability. As mentioned before in several of our other review articles on boogie boards, the overall functionality of the board actually makes a substantial difference because these things will be undergoing a lot of wear and tear, whether it be by children or young adults.
- Board Grip: The board grip is made with an innovative nose grip to help cause friction necessary to assist the board’s functioning, as well as serve as the catalyst for faster speeds, once momentum has been gained with the board. In addition, the crescent tail, slick bulbs, and bumpers also provide a much smoother ride for any occupant, and serve as the ‘shock absorbers’ so that the ride is never too ‘bumpy’. The Wave Cushion Air NXL Deck is also very useful in establishing better grip for the rider, as well as providing additional comfort for the board.
- 60/40 Rail – This is the best type of rail for those that may be somewhat new to the concept of using a boogie board, so if you’re buying this board for you or a child, then this may be the best board for you to use. As mentioned before, this is one of the most popular rail types in the entire industry as a whole. One of the primary reasons for this is that it allows more control over the board. It also allows for enhanced maneuverability as well, which is a feature that cannot be overlooked.
In conclusion, if you have the financial ability to get this board, and you have your mind dead set on getting the absolute best boogie board that money can buy on the market today, then we strongly recommend that you go out and purchase this one. Between the aesthetic value of the board as a whole, and the multiple features and construction paragons on the board, it just makes sense.