At the time of writing over a third of The World is in lockdown as the Corona Virus now has over 1 million reported cases. Although you should not be planning to travel in the near future, we can only look forward to the future.
Hopefully, within a month or so the confinement and quarantine will be something we no longer have to worry too much about. Until then, be safe, stay at home and look at Beach Baby to get some ideas for the future.
It has been interesting to see which are the most popular pages on Beach Baby during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Here are the 13 most popular pages since April 2020.
- How to Get a Bigger Toned Booty Without Exercise: Maybe working on getting a beautiful booty is a good thing to do before you plan to hit the beach?
- Understanding Dyshidrotic Eczema aka Pompholyx: Having beautiful skin is something that everybody wants on the beach. Unfortunately, some of us suffer from Dyshidrotic Eczema. Find out more about this skin condition and what you can do about it here.
- How To Avoid Raccoon Eyes From Tanning: Getting a tan before you hit the beach is a nice thing to do, but you don’t want to look like a raccoon do you? Here’s how to avoid this with some simple methods using your tanning goggles.
- How To Say Shark In 45 Different Languages: It’s always useful to have this skill under your belt – you never know when you might have to yell – “SHARK!”
- Bare it all in Brazil – Top Beaches in Brazil for Travellers: Brazil has always been famous for its beaches and skimpy, or non-existent, costumes. Here are Brazil’s best beaches.
- We Review The Best 5 Tanning Goggles: Stay safe on the tanning bed, always use tanning goggles and make sure they are the best. You only get one pair of eyes, so look after them
- How to Apply Lotion for a Tanning Bed Session: Tanning on a tanning bed is not the same as tanning on a beach. Stay safe and use the appropriate tanning lotion.
- Bain De Soleil SPF 4 Orange Gelée Review: This is an iconic tanning lotion that has been around for years. What’s the secret?
- Blue Dragon Sea Slugs – Cute But Deadly: If you are swimming about in warm tropical water you could encounter one of these wonderful looking creatures. If you do, be careful!
- Saint Martin – Clothing Optional! No clothes – No Problem! This Caribbean island is divided between its northern French side, called Saint-Martin, and it’s southern Dutch side, Sint Maarten. Here are the best beaches on this amazing island.
- BeachBody FAQ – 14 Common Questions Answered With Coach Kayla Roberts: An interesting interview with Kayla Roberts from BeachBody.
- What is Lipolysis & How Does it Happen? Have you ever wondered what is going on inside your body when you are exercising or fasting – this article will help you understand your body better.
- Top 10 Surf Spots In Florida: OK we all need something to look forward to – how about a surfing vacation in Florida? We’ll show you the best spots to hit the surf.