Seaview Vs Tribord Full Face Snorkel Mask Review
Snorkeling has always been a prominent activity along the world’s shore lines and at popular swimming areas. This is especially true during the summer and vacation months for kids and families. Anyone from younger kids to senior citizens are quite taken by the experience of exploring new underwater worlds that are just below the surface. In spite of the issues with conventional swimwear, new advances in snorkeling have made great strides in many peoples’ favorite underwater pastime!
One common question from beginners is how to decide on the best equipment which will bring the most enjoyable experience? While there are numerous alternatives available, two of the latest and greatest snorkeling masks we have discussed in detail below, could possible help you decide if you want to give snorkeling a go!
Seaview 180° Full Face Surface Snorkel Mask
Equipped with durable materials and highly praised technology, the Seaview 180° Full Face Snorkeling Mask permits anyone to snorkel comfortably for long periods of time. Unlike traditional snorkeling equipment, this mask provides an enjoyable and relaxing experience! Uncomfortable suction around the face, and unbalanced breathing tubes are a thing of the past with this mask. The latest advancement in snorkel gear – the full face design – allows the user to have a leak free mask, while being captivated by a full 180°degree view in front of them! Fogged masks are not an issue with the brand new design of air flow systems. Leak resistance edging is a life saver, as it covers the entire face, and provides defensive suction. Great for families, adults and kids alike, this mask is able to open up new incredible experiences everywhere!
- The mask is made of shatter resistant poly carbonate materials, that provide a long lasting piece of snorkel gear.
- Because it eliminates the need of a mouth and nose piece, it completely reduces the gag reflex that is experienced with traditional snorkeling equipment.
- Plenty of options are available, because there are eleven colors to choose from.
- A 180°-degree view provides a perfect experience for any snorkeler.
- Assembled with a GoPro Mount to capture activities with friends and family.
- Although it is designed to be leak free, if in any way water gets through the mask, it is equipped with a one-way chin valve to drain water.
- A fog-free chamber reduces impaired vision, and in turn provides a clearer picture.
- The anti-leak design protects the face and eyes from water.
- Automatic closing valve that prevents leaks if submerged in water
- This mask if family friendly.
- Although the price is higher than average swimwear, it is for high quality merchandise. In some cases, paying the higher price is necessary in order to receive highly- appraised items.
- There are only two sizes to choose from: Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large. However, there is a detailed guide on how to get your mask personally fitted for maximum comfort.
- The rounded edges offer a wide angled view, but may also distort the images and cause dizziness in some idividuals.
- While wearing this mask the swimmer is unable to dive underwater, or beyond the length of the air flow valve. When snorkeling, swimmers are accustomed to staying at the top of the water, so it is important to know this fact before buying.
- The mask itself can be bulky for smaller kids. However, proper fitting and instruction can calm a nervous or ill-prepared child.
- If the 180°degree lens is scratched, it is possible to blur vision. However, it is highly unlikely that the material will scratch at all.
Tribord Easybreath Snorkeling Mask
The Tribord EasyBreath Full Face Mask allows the user to enjoy a relaxing and natural snorkeling experience! The latest design allows the ability to breath as if above water – through the mouth and nose, instead of through an uncomfortable mouth piece! It also comes equipped with the great 180°degree field of vision that all snorkelers dream of!
Original snorkeling devices are bulky and complicated for even the most gifted swimmer. With the Tribord full face mask, it is as easy as placing the mask on and heading to the water! Mediocre snorkeling experiences of the past are no longer an issue, if you choose a mask like the Tribord. It receives remarkable reviews and continues to provide the best underwater experience available to date.
- Impressive materials are put into the design, resulting in it being light weight and easy to travel with.
- Sizes S/M, M/L, L/XL, children sizes available.
- A comfortable fit is achieved by having a rounded mask that fits comfortably and secure.
- The 180°degree view provides the perfect snorkeling experience.
- Dual air flow to prevent foggy masks, contains double air flow for natural and easy breathing
- Closing valve that prevents leaks if submerged in water
- Anti-leak design. A water tight seal protects loved ones from panic, especially great for new swimmers and young children.
- Provides a fantastic view for camera shots
- Tribord has its three popular colors: blue, pink, and lagoon.
- While it may not be equipped to have the attachment for the GoPro Camera, Tribord does have the field of view to achieve perfectly captured 180°degree pictures through its mask lens.
- Bulky for children. It may take time for each child to become comfortable carrying, or putting on before swimming, but proper instruction can instill confidence in the youngest of swimmers.
- While wearing this mask, the swimmer is unable to dive underwater, or beyond the length of the air flow valve. When snorkeling, swimmers are accustomed to staying at the top of the water, so it is important to know this fact before buying.
While most would assume that a costlier and extensively promoted item would be the better deal, that is not always the case. Some instances show that the cheaper version is as durable, if not better. It is always wise to judge an item by its relativity to your wanted experience. Evaluating the cons is an essential way to confirm the decision of which snorkel mask is a better fit for you.